The “coronation” of Hillary Rodham as presidential “nominee” for 2016 is proceeding apace if the “debate” schedule provides any evidence.
The first Democrat “debate” is scheduled for October 13th. So far there are only “two and a half” prominent candidates and two “near-unknowns,” so the events might best be called the “Hillary and Bernie” hour.
With only “five” debates scheduled, a coalition of the usual network suspects is in line “au gauche” starting with “CNN” in October and ending with “PBS” in early Spring.
Still, there are now a many “doubts” about Hillary’s nomination and more than a “slew” of questions about her “electability.
Nonetheless, short of a “criminal” indictment and “prison” term, she will probably make it to the “Democratic” debates.
In the spirit of the “transparency” so often promised in the Obama era, the following list of “voter” questions are recommended to “media” panelists.
Given the “sympathies” of the interlocutors, however, there is no “expectation” that these questions will be “asked or answered.”
On Women’s Issues:
1. Your husband’s staff created the neologism “bimbo eruptions” to describe Bill’s affairs at the Arkansas State House and the White House. If “bimbo” is a fair characterization of your husband’s lady friends, what would you call a woman who tolerates, enables, or excuses a philanderer?
2. Do you think elected officials should risk the dignity of high office or the integrity of security officers (State Police and Secret Service) to solicit or exploit naive and vulnerable girls?
3. Perhaps you are aware that the Secret Service has been used as cover for sexual escapades of former presidents that include Jack Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, and your husband. Will that practice continue if and when a woman becomes president?
4. Will your husband have female interns as helpers or assistants in a Hillary Rodham White House?
5. Do you still think a presidential dalliance is a private matter, therefore protected, behavior?
6. If extra-marital sex is a private or protected behavior, should lying about such affairs before a grand jury be considered perjury?
7. Has your husband’s license to practice law been restored in any state?
8. By any fair assessment of recent history, your husband and Huma Abedin’s spouse are serial predators and/or serial flashers respectively. What role will these men have in a Hillary Clinton campaign or White House?
9. If Donald Trump’s rhetoric is abusive, how should we describe your husband’s, or Anthony Wiener’s, actual behavior with women?
10. Are Bill and Tony “ill” in some clinical sense or are there larger moral, character, or judgment issues in play with these men?
11. Do you or your husband still believe that you are victims of a “vast right wing” conspiracy?
On Foreign Policy
1. In the Obama era, the Israeli Prime Minister came to the US on more than a dozen occasions. During the same period, President Obama traveled to Israel once. Will President Obama’s stance toward Israel continue in your administration?
2. What do you think of the BDS movement or any boycott of Israel for that matter?
3. What factors have contributed to the rise of anti-Semitism and attacks upon Jews globally?
4. Women are still abducted, abused, bought, sold, traded, raped, stoned, mutilated, and beheaded; especially by American “partners” in Arab and Muslim states. What specifically, besides rhetoric at the UN, have you or your predecessors at the State Department done to help abused women abroad?
5. Russia and Israel have been isolated and sanctioned in the Clinton/Obama era. Why are there no comparable sanctions for the host of Muslim nation states (Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are examples) that supply jihadists to kill Americans, Jews, and Christians in the name of God and Islam?
6. Do you think that Russian nationalism is a bigger problem than Islamic imperialism? Isn’t the former a local problem and the latter a global threat?
7. Do you think NATO expansion in Europe is a good idea?
8. Do you remember your now famous victory dance in Libya after the summary execution of Qaddafi? What responsibility are you willing to take for the Libyan collapse and subsequent Benghazi atrocity?
9. Gloating over Libya do you still consider ongoing events in North Africa and the Levant an “Arab Spring”?
10. The Obama administration is signing agreements instead of treaties with repressive Islamic theocracies, pariah states like Iran? Is an “agreement” more enforceable? How will this work in a Rodham Clinton White House?
11. If the nuclear “deal” with the ayatollahs is designed to insure or prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, can you explain the “insurance” provisions in detail?
12. Some have suggested that any agreement with Iran is a game of “kick the can.” As president, what is the Hillary Clinton game plan to deal with any Iranian recidivism?
13. How do you reconcile values like national “sovereignty” and US schemes to undermine regimes in Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Libya, Ukraine, and elsewhere?
14. As president, will you formally recognize the Armenian genocide in Turkey?
15. You must be aware by now that American aircraft and weapons are being used by Turkey to kill Kurds in Iraq and Syria? How do you justify NATO attacks against our one reliable Muslim ally in the Levant?
16. As a cabinet officer, how does your personal convenience trump national security?
17. Couldn’t NSA or the Intelligence Community provide copies of your “personal” server emails to the FBI and Congress?
18. Will you make such a request, to DCI James Clapper, in order to put this matter behind you?
19. Have you received a donation to the Clinton Foundation from a country you recently visited?
20. How many Middle Eastern refugees is the United States supposed to absorb and why?
21. You were in charge of the Russian “reset!” How is it going?
22. What would you do about the Chinese cyber attacks, pirating of commercial property, and military buildup?
23. Would you order military action that does not involve the direct defense of the nation without consulting Congress?
24. Have you ever, while secretary of state, solicited contributions for your Clinton Foundation, or promoted or arranged speaking engagements for your husband from countries that receive foreign aid from the United States?
25. Do you see any similarities between the current Iran nuclear deal and your husband’s negotiations with the former non-nuclear North Korea?
On Domestic Policy
1. Do you consider drug felonies non-violent crimes? If drugs destroy individual lives, imperil families, neighborhoods, and communities, how is any of this “non-violent?”
2. Do you favor amnesty and/or early release for so-called non-violent American drug lords?
3. Donald Trump has proposed to build a barrier on the Mexican border to control illegal immigration. What is your plan to control illegal immigration?
4. Mr. Trump also claims that Mexico is exporting criminals to the United States. American prisons now house nearly 400,000 felons who were born in Mexico, indeed, as much as a third of the American prison population. Is Mexico exporting crime and felons to America?
5. The world’s most notorious and homicidal drug lord, “El Chapo” Guzman, has had a least two anchor babies in Los Angeles. Do you think the wives or girlfriends of Mexican felons should have the same rights as legal visitors and legal immigrants?
6. Do you consider Guzman a “violent” drug offender?
7. American debt and deficits have reached record highs under Mr. Obama. If we can assume “growth,” as a solution, is off the table for the near term, what’s your plan?
8. Do you ever consider restraint or austerity as a solution to profligate spending?
9. Can you name two failed federal programs, or federal departments, that you would cashier in the name of reform or cost effectiveness?
10. The Obama administration has invested treasure and the First Lady’s prestige on pre-school, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack programs. The most expensive public school system in the world, especially in urban areas, is pretty much a consensus failure and more than half the food served in public schools now goes in the trash. What is your solution for such incompetence and waste?
12. Can you tell me how many black men, women, and children were killed by other black men in 2014?
13. If not, could you tell us the 2015 homicide rate, and the race of perps and victims, in Washington, DC alone this year?
14. Isn’t the District of Columbia, after all, President Obama’s back yard?
15. Why isn’t the nation’s capital, of all American cities, an urban role model for the rest of America?
16. Do you think the District of Columbia should be a state?
17. Could a practicing Muslim be the president of the United States? Would you endorse a Muslim to be president?
18. Did you see the Planned Parenthood videos? Or parts of some? What would interrupt you not to see them?
19. What of a Muslim’s position on women’s rights and Sharia law?
20. Would there be a prayer rug in the Oval Office?
21. What is the difference between a Democrat, Socialist and Communist?
22. Have you ever done a political favor for Donald Trump?
23. What was Huma Abedin’s position at the State Department, and how many salaries did she collect?
One last personal question:
We would like to end on a personal note, Mrs. Clinton, if you don’t mind. Have you or your husband ever considered yourselves role models for youngsters who might aspire to careers in politics or public service?
Thank you and good luck.
“If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.” – Virginia Woolf
Among the first to take “advantage” of the well-crafted plan for Hillary Clinton to be “spontaneous” was CNN, fresh off its staging of a GOP food fight designed to set Republican “rivals” at each others’ throats.
Perhaps in “gratitude” Hillary granted an “audience” with Wolf Blitzer. Unfortunately for Hillary, Wolf asked some pretty “decent” questions and Hillary said “You know I can’t answer that!”
NRO lists them:
1. Carly Fiorina said you lack accomplishments. What’s your biggest accomplishment as secretary of State?
2. Carly Fiorina dared you to watch the Planned Parenthood videos; have you seen them?
3. Might Planned Parenthood have broken any federal laws?
4. Regarding your server, why did it take you so long to apologize?
5. Why is Bernie Sanders beating you in Iowa and New Hampshire?
6. Are you more qualified than Vice President Biden?
7. Are you ready to accept more DNC debates?
8. Will you call on the DNC to authorize more debates?
9. Would you be a better president than your husband?
But Hillary gave “not one direct answer” to any of these. And of course, Wolf asked “no” follow-up questions to “pin” her down.
Watch for yourself:
Meet Hillary Clinton’s Team from Hell
Hillary’s interview with Andrea Mitchell made her problems worse
Clinton paid State Department IT staffer out of her own pocket to maintain server
Hillary’s server wipe has done incalculable damage to US counter-intelligence
Hillary’s Favorability at All-Time Low
Could Hillary’s personality be improved with Ben Carson’s help?
Obama Justice Department Decides Not to Charge Clinton Aide Huma Abedin
FBI leaks that it has recovered deleted ‘private’ emails on Hillary’s server
State Department reveals Hillary lied about request to turn over private server emails
The Old Gray Mare