First came GQ magazine recognizing Harambe as one of the least “influential” animal of 2016 who is up in gorilla “heaven” wondering why he had to “die” for the stupidity of “parents” who couldn’t control their boy.
Then came Artvoice interviewing “different” people what they “would like to see in 2017” asking the following questions:
- What would you most like to happen in 2017?
- What would you like to see go away in 2017?
- Who would you like to see run for mayor of Buffalo in next year’s election?
- Should the new $50 million Amtrak station be at Central Terminal or Canal Side?
Here is what Carl Paladino, Developer, School Board Member and Political Activist was “wishing” for:
- Barack Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarrett, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihadi cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.
- Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.
- Someone with a brain, a set of balls and a lack of fear who has enough money so as not to owe anyone anything once elected and who believes in a market economy.
- We need a $50 million dollar train station as much as we need parasitic people like Lou Ciminelli, 80% of the school board and the dizziness of socialistic progressive politicians who never signed the front of a paycheck. At best 400 people a day take a train. They are not complaining about exchange or Depew. We are already the laughingstock of America for having the dumbest elected leaders ever. Why add to it.
It has nothing to do with race. That’s the typical stance of the press when they can’t otherwise defend the acts of the person being attacked.
It’s about 2 progressive elitist ingrates who have hated their country so badly and destroyed its fabric in so many respects in 8 years.
It’s about them diminishing the respect for their country on the world scene, surrendering its status as the protector of human rights, disgracing the memory of its veterans who gave so much.
It’s about demeaning and weakening what was the most powerful military in the world, firing hundreds of good soldier Generals and Admirals who refused Barack’s illegal and irresponsible dictates.
Michelle hated America before her husband won. She then enjoyed all the attention, the multi -million dollar vacations, the huge staff and other benefits. Then when Hillary lost, she and Barack realized that without Hillary, there was no one to protect the little, if any, legacy he had. That’s when Michelle came out and said there is no hope for America. Good, let her leave and go someplace she will be happy.
As for Barack, he’s a yellow-bellied coward who left thousands to die in Syria and especially Aleppo and he gets on TV and says he feels bad he couldn’t do anything about it.
He supported the mass migration without vetting of people from Muslim countries and the open borders, not for the people, but to expand the democratic base to a permanent majority.
He couldn’t care less about the people. He just commuted the sentences of another 650 drug pushers responsible for selling poison to our kids.
It’s about the middle class, silent majority, rising up to destroy the Republican and Democrat establishment in America.
It’s about the end of an era when the people took all their information from the main street media, letting them tell us what the issues are and how to resolve those issues. People no longer trust the press.
It’s about that fraudulent, shadow government with a lazy ass president who allowed non-Americans like Valerie Jarret to run the government on a day to day basis and order the Stand down in Benghazi and the later cover-up that does matter.
It’s about Lois Lerner and the head of the IRS and the other criminal officials who haven’t been prosecuted or even investigated because the leaders of the progressive movement are above the law.
It’s about the end of the progressive movement and reset of the direction of America for the next 30 years.
It’s about a president who interfered in a presidential election for his successor so flagrantly that he called Trump unfit for office.
It’s about a president who for 8 years did absolutely nothing for black children in our urban centers held prisoner by the cycle of poverty and illegitimate black leadership more interested in power and preserving their voting base by keeping them hungry and uneducated in the inner cities.
And yes, it’s about a little deprecating humor which America lost for a long time.
Merry Christmas and tough luck if you don’t like my answer
WBEN Radio “run” a survey. 51% saw nothing “wrong” with Paladino’s comments.